1. In our economic matters, there is an excessive tendency towards the thinking rather than
2. Every cloud has a silver lining
3. Can the economy achieve an 8 percent growth rate?.
4. is disinvestment really that good for India or is a rethink in order?
5. Are co-operatives relevant in today’s globalizing environment?
6. Foreign aid is a dangerous drug that can stimulate in small doses but become fatally addictive
in larger doses.
7. Modern day sport in industrialized society is an industry, as anything else.
8. Government should clean its own hands before pointing finger at the private sector for
9. is the NPA ordinance too harsh?
10. Reforms have to grow up.
11. The future lies with globalization.
12. Is the consumer really the king in India?
13. Globalization versus nationalism
14. Conditional access system for cable TV watchers: boon or bane?
15. If India is poorly governed, the reason is that we have designed our system of governance for
protecting, if not encouraging corruption?
16. Commercialization of health care: Good or Bad?
17. for globalization to succeed in India people must be able to see what is in it for them.
18. Is the US economy headed the Japanese economy way?
19. Economic freedom not old fashioned theories of development will lead to growth and
20. Markets left to themselves encourage greed.
21. for globalization to succeed in India people must be able to see what is in it for them.
22. Should businessmen run the finance ministry
23. Should important services like transport be left to market forces?.
24. Is there any point in having a business strategy when the world changes from month to
25. Is the patents bill good for India?
26. is the business of business only business?
27. Globalization is good for developing countries
28. Public sector being a guarantor of job security is a myth.
29. Is industry less growth here to stay?
30. Capitalism is a very flawed system but the others are so much worse?
31. How can business get rid of the bad name that it has earned?
32. Government pumping money into the economy is not the solution for our economic problems
33. Business ethics are no longer a luxury for corporate but a necessity?
34. How should privatization proceeds be utilized?
35. Is the budgeting exercise of any use?
36. Should agricultural subsidies be stopped?
37. Will Mumbai's film industry ever evolve into a truly modern corporative one?
38. Will market reforms enrich rich states further, while poorer ones lag further?.
39. Why do we lag behind China?
40. Who says MNCs are superior to Indian companies?.
41. Why not use a brand index to measure national prosperity?
42. What we need to reduce scams is better regulatory bodies.
43. War rhetoric is misplaced in a country like India which is trying to globalize its economy.
44. Trade can help the poor?
45. The power ministry should cut off supplies to all the defaulting SEBs.
46. Steal a few lakhs and you're a criminal. Steal a few hundred crores and you become an
47. Should PSUs be divested through strategic sale or public offer? 48. The state is above the
48. Developing countries need trade, not aid.
49. Why do we lag behind China?
50. Capitalism is a very flawed system but the others are so much worse.
51. Flexibility of labor laws is the key to attracting more Foreign Direct Investment.
52. is the business of business only business?